Saturday, February 21, 2009

Welcome

Ive taken the plunge and started another Blog!
My first blog Sound Like Shelac was "supposed" to launch my New way of restoring Discs and Tapes onto the market, and hopefully into work.
This has failed, Even though I have had many comments from world renown Sound Engineers who are "gobsmaked" by my work.
Ive tried almost everything. Ive tried to contact various Archives and CD compaines to no avail, It seems all who reads my letters are the Reciptionest or the HR person who quike frankly wouldent understand any of my letters of introduction. Its not thier fault of course, All I want is someone who UNDERSTANDS what I do to take the time to hear some of my work, This can and will never happen, Ive kinda resined to myself that a 20 year resecrh and development period was all in vain.

So I decided to document My downfall on this blog,
Ok you may ask why the depressed tone so early on?.

well as we all know the job market is pretty bad at the moment (thats the understatmeent of the decade!)
But all ive wanted to do is work with audio and in particular Archive audio, Not that much to ask you might say.

But the last 10 years of my "existance" have been pretty dire.
and now there are a lot more "unemployed" people out there, I thought I'd share some of my "thrifty" eats with you and of course chart my "doings" in the vain hope someone out there listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment